Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cipolla sex abuse, Cardinal Wuerl admits Thompson family was credible

12-01-16  The Real Randy Engel.....Pontillo
















This was my first email to Pontillo and Cipolla in 2012 trying to find our why they decided to belittle and shame us in a public forum.  I figured it was Cipolla because of the topic he was trying to rehash and deny.

I eventually found out that it was some buddy of Cipolla's named Patrick A Pontillo, who I never even heard of .  Below is my first blog in 2012 and some from 2015.










Sunday, October 28, 2012


Fr Anthony Cipolla part one (my very first post)

10/28/12

I was reading a post that said I declined to press charges against Fr Anthony J Cipolla because I was fearful of having my past put out on the line to dry.  That is an unmitigated lie.  I was afraid to go any further because of what was happening to my family.  We moved away right after I dropped the charges against Anthony J Cipolla. We moved  to Cleveland Ohio.  We moved to get away from the harassment...of phone calls, letters and threats, broken windows,  slashed tires and physical assault.     DT2

08-05-2015 
The post written above was my first attempt at blogging, specifically to have dialog with the Pontillo/Cipolla avatar to rebutt  their claims.  The above post has been there since 2012
unaltered.  When I found out that Pontillo/Cipolla were posting lies about my family again, I began to post on this blog again in 2015...to have dialog with them? to demand him to stop.  He refused to do so.  Instead he posted more lies and posted,  (the fact that I didn't sue him, is proof that he is telling the truth.)  Really Pontillo??  
And so it continues.  I have grandchildren I'm raising, I can't afford to sue him. 


August 8, 2015  2:20 pm

I'm sorry, I felt I should let everyone know that I'm aware of the awful things Mr Pontillo and Mr Cipolla are spreading about me and my family.  There is nothing I can do to stop him.  I thought by calling him on his accusations, he'd drop us from his Public Journals but he has intensified his assault.
Pontillo dared me to contact him!!!..and after reading his libelous ravings I wrote him an e-mail.
I admit I got angry when I read all the nasty accusations and I did get flippant because he refused to discuss these allegations and let me clarify the facts with him.  He refused to call or give me a number that I could call him..he then refused my e-mail......even though he specifically taunted me into contacting him.  He then claims in his journals that I have harassed him, by contacting him.
Instead of mature conversation, he goes back and posts more outrageous lies and innuendos. Why????  He wasn't there, he doesn't know what happened to my boys, he only knows what Mr Cipolla says....and Cipolla wouldn't admit anything.  He's lied too long.....he wouldn't recognize the truth.  Mr Pontillo says Mr Cipolla has 70+ character witnesses that believe he is innocent.  I can only say to them, "how gullible you must be."  Cipolla snowed you just like he snowed my sons and me... they were young kids....12 yrs and 8 yrs old when it began in 1977.                                                    
The Catholic Church doesn't pay off claims unless they are satisfied that there is enough proof.
The videotaped deposition of my sons was shown in it's entirety to The Bishop Wuerl and the Churches council and my 4 hr deposition was attended by Bishop Wuerl and 2 other Clergy, a court stenographer, and lawyers for both sides.  I did not lie about anything....I did not lie against Father Anthony J Cipolla...neither did my sons.  We thought he was a good man.  He Wasn't!!!!    And today I can only assume with these assaults from Mr Pontillo and Cipolla, that Cipolla hasn't changed at all.


09-14-15

I find it hard to believe that Patrick A Pontillo, has any sincerity in his heart what so ever.  His stories are cutting and damning...and he pulls no punches when it comes to Cardinal Donald Wuerl, Tim Bendig and a number of other unfortunates, including my family.  He has not one iota of proof for what he claims to be true.  The j-pegs he refers to in his blog are nothing more than a couple of awards given to Anthony Cipolla, 4-6 years before he molested my two sons in 1977 and 1978.
Ted Bundy received awards and certificates of merit and thanks too,  before and during his murder sprees...So did John Wayne Gacy.  "The Clown" so what point are you trying to make Pontillo? 









No comments:

Post a Comment